Date: 19th October 2017
Duration: 13:30 until 21:00 (see detailed timetable on the right)
Location: Werk 2 - Halle A (Kochstraße 132, 04277 Leipzig)
Doors open (12:30)
Session 1 (13:30 -15:00)
- Intro & Welcome (Host: Dirk Brückner)
- Raphael Fellmer: Be the drop that starts the ripple
- Kai Gondlach: Don’t be afraid! The future is actually a good thing
- Anne-Marie Flammersfeld: The story about a horse, Gunnar from Norway and 1000 kilometers through 4 Deserts
- Giulia Muntoni: How cancer saved my life - Why crisis is an opportunity?
Networking Break (15:00-15:45)
Session 2 (15:45 -17:00)
- Sobi performance
- Julius Emmrich: The life-saving power of mobile money
- Nils Seger: What digitalization revealed about the German economy?
- Martina Neef: How to make kids succeed later in life?
Coffee Break (17:00-17:45)
Session 3 (17:45 -19:15)
- Tom James performance
- Anne Kliebisch How freedom makes a healthy lifestyle?
- Marten Winter: Aliens are everywhere - Learning from the past to manage the future
- Philipp Buddemeier: How can everyone contribute to a better net positive living?
Closing - (Host & TEDxHHL Team)
*Please note that times may vary.